We are looking for a skilled Pizzaiolo to prepare high-quality Pinsas according to customers’ orders. The Pizzaiolo’s responsibilities include preparing pinsa dough, cutting, grating, or slicing various ingredients to be used as toppings. You should also be able to maintain a clean workstation at all times.
To be successful as a Pizzaiolo you should ensure that kitchen safety protocol is properly followed. Ultimately, a top-notch pizza maker should be able to train and mentor kitchen staff.
Pinsa Maker Responsibilities:
- Preparing pinsa dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
- Monitoring the temperature of the pinsa ovens as well as cooking times.
- Preparing high-quality pinsas according to company recipes.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for more supplies as needed.
- Cleaning workstations before pinsa preparation.
- Ensuring that all utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized before each use.
- Plating or packaging pinsas accordingly.
- Managing all food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Disposing of expired or spoiled ingredients at the end of each shift.
Pinsa Maker Requirements:
- A food handler’s license is preferred.
- Proven food preparation and food handling experience.
- Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- The ability to follow standardized recipes.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Yummi Pinsa – KMP-61236