We are looking for a Wok Chef to be part of our team serving top-quality Chinese cuisine. You will be responsible for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked.
To be successful as a Wok Chef, you should be someone who can keep a level head when working under pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the extra mile in pursuit of great food and exceptional service.
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the Head Chef.
- Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required.
- Must be experienced in the Wok station, past experience working in a similar role.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to work shifts during weekends and holidays.
Yufu – KMP-75720