YOT LTD was built on a vision of empowering businesses to excel by giving them the technology materials, tools and support they need to achieve their goals by making our technology service an asset to them. We specialise in the maritime industry with a global delivery service for everything IT & Comms, the company has grown to be one of the biggest distributors in the space.
YOT LTD is seeking to employ an Accounts Clerk / Office Administrator on a part-time or full-time basis for an indefinite period.
- Bank reconciliations for all companies.
- Posting and processing of payments for all companies.
- Posting of bills and expenses.
- Approve sales invoices.
- Assisting with preparation of quarterly OSS and VAT returns.
- Assisting the auditors with the annual statutory audit.
- Debtor chasing and monthly account statements to clients.
- Posting of invoice and handling of accounts receivables.
- Petty cash control.
- Any other duties required for the smooth operation of the office.
- Handling the ordering and purchasing of general offices supplies and sundries.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in Maltese and English.
- Be computer literate and have good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel.
- Have a good aptitude for working meticulously with strong organizational skills as well as having the ability to work on his / her own initiative in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Be a good team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in clerical position or administration will be considered an asset.
- We are offering a competitive salary for this role commensurate with experience and position filled.
- Employment Perks including unlimited mobile contract, health insurance and other benefits.
- Equal Opportunities, YOT LTD is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and encourages applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Do you possess the requirements above and are ready to work with a youthful, dynamic team? Then apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
YOT Ltd – KMP-77636