As Yggdrasil Gaming continues to expand, our international IT team is looking for an experienced IT HelpDesk Engineer, supporting our Malta Studio as we continue our incredible growth and bring more services in-house.
You will have a stand-alone HelpDesk Engineer role, managing our local IT activities, including hardware & software, maintenance of licenses etc. but have the support of entire IT Team located in all of our offices. You’ll form part of an international team and help proactively support the spectacular growth, innovation and desire for excellence within the best game provider in the online casino industry.
The right person will possess an ability to use internal and outside resources in order to accomplish your tasks. You have excellent interpersonal skills paired with a strong analytical mindset. You are proactive and love to automate everything. Bringing the ability to talk IT to non-technical people and have a service minded approach to your work.
- Act as the single point of contact for all IT queries
- Install and configure software
- Troubleshooting and fixing hardware failures
- Manage and upgrade existing hardware ecosystems, order new ones where required
- Procure IT equipment and software licenses
- Global License management and ordering
- Create and maintain relationships with third party suppliers and vendors
- Basic network administration
- Track work in progress and record issues and solutions for IT tickets / incidents
- Deliver technical terms in simple language
- Maintain local infrastructure operations
- Create, maintain and follow IT processes and procedures
- Write documentation for both IT staff and end users
- Administer Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Office 365 suite of products
- Maintain and implementing new office security solutions
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the Information Technology field
- Strong current knowledge of workstations, laptops, office hardware, network and server technologies
- Commercial Experience of software applications: Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Windows / MacOS / Linux distributions
- Basic knowledge of VoIP Call Manager
- Basic knowledge of managed switches and routers
- Modern networking infrastructure and networking protocols
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Automate everything” approach
Nice to have
- Experience with PXE
- Basics of Powershell / Bash / Python
- Experience writing and maintaining scripts
- Prior experience with automation tools
Yggdrasil is one of the fastest growing iGaming providers in the industry, if not the fastest. With a bunch more awards under the belt, we are still hungry for more! The industry, operators and end-users, have an appetite for innovation as well as the proven methods and Yggdrasil is set out to provide both. We have set forth to continue to deliver top performing gaming experiences, based on the principles of hiring great people and giving them the freedom to create and execute with a pride and passion for the best products on the market.
Yggdrasil Gaming – KMP-52146