You will communicate with clients via telephone, email and other digital channels; creating proposals, providing sales advise and meeting client needs. You will convert a number of leads generated by the Company to meet monthly targets.
- Conduct outbound calls, efficiently and professionally.
- Create proposals suitable to the clients’ requirements, providing consultative sales service and customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring the completion of the required processes on the CRM.
- Working a minimum of 20 hours weekly, preferably mornings.
- Meet and exceed call centre call quality standards and targets.
- Fluent in both Maltese and English speaking and writing.
- Knowledge of social media, websites and computer.
- Call Centre background will be beneficial.
- Though not a requirement, previous sales experience will be considered an asset.
What we offer:
- Working with a reputable company.
- A call centre employee working a 20 hour week, is expected to earn not less than Є11,000 in their first year.
- A comprehensive training programme conducted by industry experts.
- On-going training and support all year round.
- Motivational outdoor events.
- Regular incentives with attractive prizes.
- Company events.
- Life insurance.
Yellow Discover Local – KMP-47272