XCaliber in Malta is looking to recruit a Senior Python Developer to join their team on a full-time basis. Working for an award-winning casino operating technology provider means you will get to work with the most cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking colleagues. The environment is demanding, but it adds to a dynamic team of individuals.
Who are we?
XCaliber is a tight-knit Technology team with offices in Malta and Poland. We collaborate to produce some of the most innovative technology in the iGaming industry on a B2B basis.
XCaliber has been part of the ComeOn! Family for some time now. When realising the number of synergies that exist between our two teams it made total sense to join forces! This way we can offer you better social events, a great company culture focused on innovation and teamwork, a larger family to become part of and making sure our teams are looked after!
Being part of our team will mean:
- Working on massive scale applications, using Agile methodology and SCRUM;
- Collaborating with open and professional individuals, doing Code Reviews on a daily basis;
- Following a process where Definition of Done includes Unit Testing;
- Having the chance to participate in the definition of the technology stack, by proposing new and interesting solutions.
If this sounds right up your street, we’d like to hear from you!
- Relevant experience in Python web applications development;
- Practical experience with one of the following frameworks: Django, Tornado, Flask;
- Very good English skills (both written and spoken);
- Proactive attitude.
Nice to have:
- Practical experience with one of the following technologies: Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, MySQL, Celery, SQLAlchemy;
- Experience in big traffic applications;
- Any other technology not listed so far is a plus.
What we offer you:
Flexible working hours, Central office, Competitive salary, Calendar of social events, conference / training budget, private health insurance, daily buffet breakfast, gym benefit, free lunch twice weekly.
Xcaliber – KMP-47834