The Xara Collection in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Human Resources Associate to join their team on a full-time basis.
An exciting opportunity to join our Human Resources team as a full-time Human Resources Associate and get hands-on experience for individuals who aspire to a career in the world of Human Resources has become available at the Xara Collection!
If you’re a self-starter who enjoys having a varied workload and thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Come and join a welcoming HR team focused on new ways of working, staff development and enabling a positive employment experience.
Your main duties will include but are not limited to
- Be the first point of contact for all team members for HR-related queries within the Company
- Support the Xara team with the full-cycle recruitment and hiring process, screening applications, liaising with recruiting managers and tracking the progress of all applications and sending feedback to candidates / agencies
- Facilitate the on and off-boarding process for new hires including contract administration and induction process
- Process work permits and collaborate with government legal entities as required
- Create and maintain physical and electronic employee records and ensure all HR databases are accurate and up to date
- Deal with day-to-day employee relations and assist with a wide range of HR queries
- Assist in developing relationships with universities and schools
- Assist in organizing staff events such as the annual staff event, employees recognition programme and various HR initiatives.
Qualifications / experience
- This post calls for a reliable, committed and highly motivated individual with a natural ability to deliver excellent customer service in line with our hospitality and to handle highly confidential information.
- The ideal candidate will be a collaborative team player with the ability to work well independently and prioritize. The candidate will be a real ambassador of the brand’s values.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, Teams and Canva would be a plus.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 1-year of working experience in administration.
- Hospitality working experience is considered an asset.
Sound tempting? If you identify yourself in this profile, then this might be the opportunity you were waiting for! Wait no further and send your application below.
Xara Collection – KMP-84652