This job calls for a responsible person to work as part of a team in a busy distribution centre under the supervision of the warehouse manager to carry out daily sales orders efficiently and effectively.
The Würth name stands for high product quality and excellent service. Our visionary thinking spurs us on to go the extra mile and attain every new milestone. Working together in the spirit of optimism, responsibility and mutual respect are not just empty words, but principles filled with everyday life. Join our team!
- processing sales orders for dispatch to customers
- picking goods in a pre-defined order
- follow organization standards
- maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and workstation neat
- monitoring stock levels
- handle products with care
- have good numeracy and organization skills
- physically fit and able to move packages and objects
- able to work on own initiative
- knowledge of warehouse practices and procedures
- ability to communicate and co-operate with the manager and co-workers
Würth Limited – KMP-49233