We are looking for an HR Clerk to support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department. HR Clerk responsibilities include assisting in placing and coordinating employees, updating employee records and helping in payroll preparation. If you want to kickstart your career in the HR field and learn more about procedures like employee onboarding, training and compensation, this position is for you. Ultimately, you will help run and improve our company’s HR functions and create a great working environment.
- Publish and update job ads on careers pages.
- Schedule interviews.
- Maintain employee records (e.g. vacation and sick leaves).
- Prepare monthly compensation and attendance spreadsheets.
- Screen resumes and job applications.
- Update internal databases with new hires’ data (e.g. contact details and bank accounts).
- Distribute physical and digital training material.
- Store, copy and scan company policies.
- Address employees’ queries.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports (e.g. on expenses).
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as an HR Clerk, HR Officer or similar junior role in HR.
- Good understanding of HR operations (recruiting, onboarding, training, and compensation).
- Basic knowledge of labour legislation.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Solid organizational and time-management skills.
- Preference will be given to individuals with a diploma or higher in HRM courses.
WT Hospitality & Security Services – KMP-77386