About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 550 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
We are looking for an IT Asset and Helpdesk Agent to join us and help maintain, track, and support our various hardware and software across the business. The successful candidate will be working at our offices in Mosta, Malta.
- Manage and maintain the life cycle of devices to include provisioning, repairing and de-commissioning to ensure efficient and effective best use of assets.
- Create articles for the knowledge database to ensure effective information sharing within the team.
- Responsible for the authorised issuance, audit and return of assets, managing the requests for loan hardware, including the recall of loaned items, to ensure the hardware items can be tracked and managed.
- Control IT assets in one or more significant areas, ensuring that administration of the acquisition, storage, distribution, movement and disposal of assets is carried out.
- Produce and analyse registers and histories of authorised assets, including secure master copies of software, documentation, data, licenses and agreements for supply, warranty, and maintenance), and verifies that all these assets are in a known state and location.
- Review and maintain CMDB (Configuration Management Database) to monitor and manage all devices and assets. Identifying best use through auditing of database and hardware, cross-checking of servers for relevant devices to meet auditing requirements.
- Working with the technical team to support solutions.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Proactive monitoring of channel (Slack) and emails.
- Manage daily tickets as well as follow-ups of old open tickets, while maintaining SLA.
- Perform related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Updating diagnostic guides.
What you already have:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of IT hardware assets through a previous Asset role or through a support function.
- Ability to identify appropriate stakeholders within and beyond immediate team and work to build and maintain tight. network/relationships with them.
- Self-starter able to identify where focus is needed and bring clarity to requirements.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced skill in data manipulation or automation using Excel functionality.
How we approach things:
- Medium-sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, supporting each other to achieve common and individual goals.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- An inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- Annual discretionary bonus.
- Quarterly government bonuses.
- 28 days of vacation leave.
- 14 public holidays.
- Health insurance after successful completion of probation.
- Travel insurance after successful completion of probation.
- 3 free lunches per week.
- Assistance programme with 24/7 counselling.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Yearly events.
Everything about WHG won’t fit into a job ad, want to find out more about working with us? Apply to get the conversation started.
White Hat Gaming Ltd – KMP-79044