We’re seeking an Operations Support Associate in our Birkirkara, Malta office.In this role, you be responsible for the delivery of outstanding customer service and quality in accordance with service level agreements. You will also provide first line of contact for customers, responding to post-payment queries, targeting real-time resolution in continuous improvement and service excellence.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Handling of incoming telephone calls and emails from both internal and external customers in relation to both pre and post-payment queries, in accordance with agreed SLAs and quality standards
- Ensure that all relevant information is input accurately and completely into SFDC and is updated each time an action is carried out relating to that client
- Provide transaction monitoring, frequent reporting or dedicated point of contact for agreed clients, as directed by the Team Manager Operations
- Proactively manage and control work levels, using daily reporting to ensure SLAs are met
- Maintains focus on personal and team goals, all incoming calls are handled within SLAs and all agreed call back time-frames to customers are adhered to
- Adhere to compliance and regulatory requirements
- Customer issues and complaints are fed back to the Branch Operations Manager suggestions of how processes could be improved to prevent issues reoccurring
- Fraudulent Payments identified must be escalated to the Team Manager Operations
What you will need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a client-facing function within the financial services sector
- A passion for excellence in customer service and customer management, along with a proven track record for embedding this passion in team culture
- Ability to lead by example and deliver service excellence to customers
- Maintain and exceed targets and meet tight deadlines
- Solid computer skills with ability to use MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and the Internet
- Fluency in Maltese is required for this position
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive global pay, benefits and mobility
- Unparalleled experience, working for a market leader in FX payment solutions
- The chance to share your ideas and contribute to the development of our products
- Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries
What it’s like here:
The payments business unit of Western Union is one of the world’s leading providers of international business payments and foreign exchange. With access to over 130 currencies, we enable companies of all sizes as they move money across borders via a financial network that spans over 200 countries and territories. We’re disrupting fintech with our groundbreaking digital B2B platform, WU EDGE, which helps companies spend less time handling international payments and worrying about foreign exchange exposure, and more time growing their businesses. And we’re just getting started!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Western Union – KMP-41559