Web International Services (WIS) is a lead generation company operating within the iGaming and Finance sector since 2012. We are an organisation with stable revenue, organic growth and huge potential. Our aim is to provide enriched content that is both entertaining and educational for our audiences – content that is designed to deliver exceptional user experience and drive quality traffic to our business partners. We offer all our employees the opportunity to take their career to new heights by achieving set goals. Our team is brimming with talented people who are passionate about what they do!
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in the People department where you can use your excellent organisation skills and attention to detail to form an essential part of the team? Being part of WIS People department, you will also get an opportunity to learn more about the HR area of interest to you and grow.
- Maintaining employee records in the HR system
- Handling all onboarding / offboarding administrative tasks and being the point of contact for the employees for updating their information
- Registrations and terminations of employees in Jobsplus and communication with government authorities when needed
- Preparing and amending documents, i.e. drafting employment contracts, and contracts for freelancers
- Communicating with freelancers and external partners when needed
- Taking care of job postings on external websites
- Assisting the HR team with admin efforts
- Helping with sourcing candidates
- Assisting with ad hoc HR projects
- You pride yourself on strong attention to detail
- You are eager to learn and possess good communication skills
- You have some experience already in a similar role
- You are self-motivated and like to keep up with deadlines
- Good computer literacy (MS Office)
- Excellent English language skills
What we take pride in
At WIS, we care about our employees. Sustainability, family-friendliness and social responsibility are our top company values, and we strive every day to live up to them. Working with us will provide you with an opportunity to develop your career alongside other enthusiastic, like-minded people. We have an open-door policy, and we don’t just welcome new ideas or initiatives – we encourage them!
Educational benefits for career development
- Conference budget of up to Eur 1500 per year
- Free books and programmes to support you in your work
- Online courses paid by the company (e.g. on Udemy.com)
- Educational sessions every week to develop your skills
We offer flexible working hours and home office allowance, making for an environment in which every individual can thrive and be at their most productive. Additionally, to keep your brain working and your energy levels up, we offer free lunch on a daily basis. You will also find soft drinks, coffee and all sort of snacks in our fully equipped kitchen. On top of all this, we also provide wellness benefits, as we do strongly believe that healthy minds flourish in healthy bodies.
Web International Services Limited – KMP-67656