Our graduates cover 26 different locations worldwide. Join us on our two year Discover graduate programme where you will have the opportunity to make a real impact and work on some of our most exciting projects. We are looking for innovation leaders, those who embrace new technologies and are hungry to learn. Whilst you will work within an area of expertise, there will be opportunities for cross-functional experience and lots of learning and personal development. Following Discover, you will have the opportunity to apply for an international programme taking you outside of your comfort zone to build your expertise and leadership capability.
Work with the Business Partners to translate strategies into plans and budgets, help in defining financial & operational targets (P and L, KPIs, CAPEX, balance sheet, cash flow, working capital) to steer the performance of the Company.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Build and analyse financial planning models.
- Deliver timely and accurate forecasts in line with deadlines and targets.
- Monitor actual performance against budget and prepare variance reports.
- Identify and deliver cost and working capital efficiency opportunities.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders in building budgets and delivering targets.
- Challenge budget plans and identify areas of operational improvement.
- Final comments and preparation of performance trend report to management.
- Prepare custom reports that meet content, quality and schedule requirements.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Studying ACCA preferable already obtained ACCA Knowledge level modules or else in the final stages of obtaining a degree in Accountancy with at least 1-year work experience in a similar environment.
- Excellent basis of accountancy to be able to review financial operational work and to produce detailed and accurate forecast models.
- Understands financial data to interpret and project financial results.
- Computer Literacy is considered as a must (E-mail, Excel, Word).
- Organisational, interpersonal and communication skills accompanied by problem-solving techniques.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diverse internal customer population.
Vodafone Malta Limited – KMP-50338