To from part of the Business Intelligence team and carry out designated Tasks, Projects and Maintenance Operations within Vodafone Malta.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Capture DWH development requirements from both business and technical meetings
- Manage BI demands from business units, rationalise demand and proactively identify best solutions for BI Team needs
- Manage data management activities from source system to target
- Use all sources of data to improve analytical capability for the company
- Continuously improve business knowledge and knowledge on BI Systems through training and self-development.
- Enhance and develop new data-warehouse code using Oracle data integrator mappings and PLSQL.
- Carry out system monitoring, perform code optimisation and preventive maintenance.
- Carry out data validation and data mining analysis.
- Perform analysis, design, development and testing on new and existing user requests, projects and new DWH integrations
- Create detailed documentation of new and existing internal system processes
Technical / Professional Expertise:
- Graduated with an IT degree or a relevant degree in the area.
- Competent in Oracle PL/SQL development or equivalent
- Having experience in data warehousing tools such as Oracle Warehouse Builder, SSIS or SSAS and Data Mining is considered as an asset.
- Having experience in BI reporting tools such as SAP Business Objects or QlikView will be considered an asset
- Must have very good analytical and communication Skills.
- Ability to plan work accurately whilst maintaining a certain degree of flexibility in order to deliver on project requirements.
- Ability to work and deliver in a dynamic agile environment.
Vodafone Malta Limited – KMP-44611