We are looking for a motivated individual to work in our dynamic call centre team. The selected candidate shall be required to provide courteous and efficient service to our customers whilst working in a dynamic environment and to ensure customer satisfaction is always the first priority in our Call centre.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Handle all enquires and requests received both by internal and external customers, according to company policy and to the satisfaction of the customer whilst being conscious about service levels
- Handle and process inbound / Outbound calls within a set target frame
- Handle and process Emails/Chats/SMS/Social Media enquiries within a set target frame
- Handle 1st level queries regarding all data-related products and services offered by the company
- Handling of contract activations for both Consumer and Business team
- Handle 2nd level troubleshooting in trouble tickets and service requests
- Promote offers and services to customers through suggestive selling
- Use effective Next Best Activity (NBA) during calls to upsell and cross-sell the company’s products & services at all times
- Keep up-to-date with data protection laws
- Keep up to date with all products and services we offer to ensure first call resolution where possible
- Handle assigned tasks and projects effectively with peers within the department as well as with other department contacts
- Attend required training and participate in team meetings.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- The selected candidate must have at least 1-year experience in a customer service role.
- Experience in an administrative function would be considered an asset.
- Minimum ‘O’ level standard in English, Mathematics and Maltese.
- Completion of customer service related courses would be considered an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Familiarity with MS Office computer skills or previous computer training.
- Fluent Maltese and English speaking is a must.
- Flexible to work shifts, including weekends & public holidays.
Vodafone Malta Limited – KMP-48255