We are seeking a dynamic and technically experienced individual in a First Line Support role to join our international client’s fast-paced IT support desk.
- At least 1 year of experience in an IT support role.
- Working experience with a ticketing system.
- The ability to work under pressure and within time frames.
- Excellent communication skills: (our client base is English-speaking).
- Must be able to work on their initiative as well as part of a team.
- Positive attitude and proactive mindset toward the challenging situation.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to prioritise incidents that require urgent attention.
- Monitoring and logging of all incidents / calls.
- Strong problem-solving skills including, passion for resolving in-house software and hardware technical issues.
- Performing any other tasks as directed from time to time by Line Management.
- Work permit is an asset.
The right candidate will benefit from:
- Competitive salary.
- Work from home or from our offices (we provide all the hardware needed).
- Paid training.
- Opportunity to grow in your role.
This is how you can hit a few more plus points for this position:
- Related IT qualifications.
- Basic knowledge of running SQL queries.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and VPN.
- Fundamental knowledge of IT procedures and security principles.
- Training will be given on all aspects of the position and the candidate can expect the full support of the team to help them succeed in the role.
VME Retail – KMP-85313