We are seeking a dynamic and technically experienced individual in a First Line Support role to join our international client’s fast paced IT support desk.
The role is on 2 shift basis, (morning and afternoon). Night shift might be introduced in 2 – 3 years.
- A reasonable understanding of IT and desire to learn
- The ability to work under pressure and within time frames
- Excellent communication skills; (our client base is English speaking)
- Must be able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent team spirit and strong time management skills
- Positive attitude and proactive mindset towards challenging situation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prioritise incidents that require urgent attention
- Monitoring and logging of all incidents / calls
- Investigate and resolve in-house software and hardware problems
- Performing any other tasks as directed from time to time by line management
This is how you can hit a few more plus points for this position:
- Related IT qualifications
- Previous experience in technical customer service-oriented environment
- Basic knowledge of SQL
Training will be given on all aspects of the position and the candidate can expect the full support of the team to help them succeed in the role.
VME Retail – KMP-65129