We are specialist in logistics, distribution and marketing of pharmaceuticals and healthcare related products, representing some of the world’s leading Companies. As part of our expansion and development programme, the Company is seeking to recruit a part-time Responsible Person / Regulatory Affairs Officer.
This position calls for a professional, meticulous and ambitious individual who is ready to work in a dynamic atmosphere and meet the exigencies of a challenging and rewarding job. The selected candidate will benefit from job security, excellent working conditions, and potential career development.
The chosen applicant will be responsible for providing effective support for maintaining the company’s regulatory and quality requirements and standards, according to Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and applicable legislation, as well as supporting in product registrations and pharmacovigilance. In addition, he/she will also be effectively assisting the Regulatory / Quality team at VJ Salomone Pharma in a pro-active, timely and professional manner.
The chosen applicant should:
- have a university degree in Pharmacy and be in possession of a warrant to practice pharmacy in Malta;
- have 2/3 years’ work experience within a Regulatory/Quality Department and be conversant with the role of a Responsible Person;
- have good interpersonal skills;
- be able to work on own initiative, as well as work within an established team to achieve goals;
- be strongly motivated and be able to meet the challenges of a fast-growing operation;
- preferably be acquainted with Maltese and E.U. pharmaceutical regulatory framework and procedures;
- be proficient in excel, word, power-point and other office software;
- be proficient in spoken and written English.
Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
VJ Salomone Pharma – KMP-47082