VJ Salomone Pharma is a specialist in logistics, distribution and marketing of pharmaceuticals and healthcare-related products, representing some of the world’s leading companies. As part of our expansion and development programme, the company is seeking to recruit a full-time Responsible Person.
This position calls for a professional, meticulous and ambitious individual who is ready to work in a dynamic atmosphere and meet the exigencies of a challenging and rewarding job.
The chosen applicant will be responsible for providing effective support for maintaining the company’s regulatory and quality requirements and standards, according to Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and applicable legislation. This candidate will be a member of the organization and contribute to the ongoing development of the business.
The chosen applicant should:
- have a university degree in Pharmacy and in possession of a warrant to practice pharmacy in Malta;
- have at least five (5) years’ work experience within a quality / regulatory department and conversant with the role of the RP;
- have good interpersonal skills;
- be able to work on own initiative as well as work within an established team to achieve goals;
- be willing to travel overseas for training and to participate in meetings;
- be strongly motivated and be able to meet the challenges of a fast-growing operation;
- preferably be acquainted with Maltese and E.U. regulatory framework and procedures;
- be proficient on excel, word, power-point and other office software;
- Be proficient in spoken and written Maltese and English;
- Hold a clean and valid driving licence.
VJ Salomone Pharma – KMP-56524