V.J. Salomone Pharma Ltd, is a specialist in logistics, distribution and marketing of pharmaceuticals for some of the leading pharmaceutical companies, is currently seeking to recruit a full-time Delivery Person.
The selected candidate will report directly to the Stores Manager, and the main responsibilities shall include:
- Delivery of merchandise and unloading of same to company’s clients in a timely and professional manner.
- Preparation of client orders.
- Loading and unloading of merchandise.
- Carrying out stock movements within the warehouse.
Although not mandatory, preference shall be given to candidates having the following requisites:
- At least one-year experience within a delivery / warehouse role.
- Ability to speak, read and write in both Maltese and English.
- Be polite, and capable to communicate well with superiors.
- Possesses a can-do attitude.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures and follows orders and direction.
- Preferably holding a recognised health and safety certificate.
The following requisites must be met:
- Possesses a clean C 1 driving licence and police conduct certificate
VJ Salomone Pharma – KMP-41615