V.J. Salomone Marketing Limited, forms part of the V.J. Salomone Group of Companies, established since 1920. We are a leading import and distribution company representing international brands in the fast-moving consumer business. We are currently seeking to recruit a Junior Brand Executive.
Reporting directly to the Senior Brand Manager, the ideal candidate must possess extensive knowledge within the FMCG sector.
Main responsibilities shall include although not limited to:
- Assist in the management of the assigned portfolio of brands allocated to the role
- Working together with superior in the development of strategic opportunities to grow the brands and build brand awareness according to guidelines from Global Brand owners
- Assist during the development of marketing plans, and budgets. You will play an active role in the implementation of the relevant marketing activities including public relations (PR), customer relationship management (CRM), sales tools, visual merchandising, and promotional sites.
- You will ultimately assist Superior and together own the brand’s annual marketing, driving sales and ensuring the execution of the plan with a high level of attention to detail
- Assist Superior to ensure strong brand presence in retail accounts, work on retailer planograms, maximise brand experience, driving key strategic sampling and promotional activation opportunities
- Be the guardian of brand visual presentation in-store, liaising with superior and global brand owners to ensure brand guidelines and visual standards are followed and implemented
- Carry out various market analysis, and issue reports, as shall be explained, as and when necessary
- Assist in achieving Brand targets, to ensure Brand growth year on year
- Constantly monitor stocks which may fall under your responsibility or assist Superior in doing so as shall be directed. Bring to the attention of Superior any issues you may note and assist in avoiding overstocking situations.
- Assist in developing strategies for slow moving lines
- Coordinate with the logistics team as shall be directed by Superior on matters relating to inventory and replenishment issues for the F&HC brands
- A degree in Marketing or a related field. Candidates in possession of a Diploma in a related field and reading for a degree are also encouraged to apply
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within the FMCG sector
- Passion for working with people and a passion to work within the FMCG sector
- Fluent in both Maltese and English
- A smart outgoing personality, with a can-do attitude
- Motivated and hard-working
- Computer literate and highly proficient in the use of MS Office applications
VJ Salomone Marketing Limited – KMP-44563