For the past 90 years, VJ Salomone Marketing (VJSM) has developed a passion for creating winning brands and fostering strong, collaborative and mutually beneficial relationships with our stakeholders, business partners, and principals alike. We market-leading brands across multiple categories including Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, Always, Duracell, Pantene, Braun, Crock-pot, among others.
How would you like to develop the business strategy and planning models that help improve the go-to-market policies of some of the leading global brands in Malta? Do you have an ambitious attitude, a real passion for winning and team spirit? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job, which will allow you to grow both personally and professionally, then become part of VJSM’s Brand Operations team. We are looking for someone with the ability to grow winning brands and lead market strategies across multiple platforms and product lines while developing deep expertise in our brands and categories.
Reporting directly to the Chief Officer, the ideal candidate should possess a Marketing qualification at the tertiary level and have experience in a marketing role. You will be offered a role in our Brand Operations team but you will also work with colleagues in other functions such as shopper marketing, supply chain, and finance that is organised around the brands we sell.
You are to assume responsibility for a group of brands, as necessary, within the company’s portfolio and have ownership of your role from the beginning.
You will handle diverse projects and responsibilities and develop in-store communication tools / methods for these company’s brands.
We will offer you the possibility to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations across different customer groups, channels, and shopper situations.
You will work with passionate people and will receive both formal trainings as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- You will possess a very good spoken and written command of the Maltese and English languages.
- You will possess the ability to collaborate effectively in a multifunctional team.
- You will demonstrate evidence of passion, leadership, and achievements in academic and / or non-academic activities.
- You will have a degree in a marketing or related field.
- You will be computer literate and highly proficient in the use of MS Office programmes.
- You will have strong organization and analytical thinking and be able to demonstrate problem-solving via innovation and creativity.
- You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits commensurate with your role.
VJ Salomone Marketing Limited – KMP-59800