We are looking for a highly motivated Brand Executive to join our Marketing team at VJ Salomone Consumer Lines Limited. As a leading company in the FMCG sector representing a number of international brands, we strive to provide innovative solutions to our customers while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
The selected candidate shall report directly to the Marketing Manager and will primarily be responsible for all marketing activities related to their brand portfolio. This position offers attractive career prospects and the opportunity to manage brands such as NIVEA, Eucerin, Elastoplast and other leading brands.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Build brand awareness.
- Conduct market research.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Analyse and advise on market pricing.
- Organise and co-coordinate in-store promotions and offers.
- Manage company’s website and social media platforms.
Desired qualifications and experience
- A degree in Marketing, Business Management, or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Maltese.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing channels.
- A minimum of 2 years FMCG experience will be considered an asset.
- IT and numeracy skills are considered an asset.
- Highly goal-oriented and possess excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills whilst able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Have a positive attitude and the drive to succeed.
If you are a highly motivated creative thinker who is passionate about building brands and driving business growth, we want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications for this role. An attractive remuneration package together with fringe benefits will be offered to the right applicant.
VJ Salomone Consumer Lines Limited – KMP-84965