Vivian Corporation is one of Malta’s leading healthcare companies specialising in the marketing and distribution of diverse healthcare brands which are driven by one unifying goal – to improve the quality of life by creating better opportunities for our customers, patients, and consumers alike.
Working with Vivian is more than just a job, it is a fully committed career. Vivian cherishes the well-being of its employees and believes in the commitment, growth and importance of job satisfaction whilst investing in a better future.
We have the post of Tender Business Coordinator to form part of the Tender Business unit which attends to the needs of the public hospitals and other public departments in Malta and Gozo.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To assist the Tender Business team in the tendering processes and supply chain.
- To be able to capitalize on potential business opportunities.
Requirements and Skills
- Have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Be a team player while still being able to work independently when needed.
- Be reliable, organised, meticulous and prepared to work under pressure.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Be computer literate and conversant in MS Office applications.
- Previous experience in tendering and / or supply chain will be considered an asset.
Vivian Corporation – KMP-79005