About the job
Vivian is a leader in the marketing and distribution of trusted healthcare brands in Malta and has been in operation for over 70 years – 70 years of putting the patient first. We are currently looking for a full-time Front Office Administrator and we would like to hear from smart, professional individuals who have a flair for customer support.
- Coordinating the day-to-day functioning of the reception area, greeting guests, offering beverages and showing them to the relevant meeting room;
- Ensure the smooth running of the office, including the support to all the employees in scheduling appointments, organising files etc.;
- Coordinating the general upkeep of the office, ensuring that consumables (coffee, milk etc) are stocked up in the kitchen, liaising with suppliers to order supplies as required and ensuring they are delivered in a timely manner;
- Coordinate the ordering of stationery, keeping updated records of expenses and costs, maintaining an itinerary of supplies and ensuring supplies are ordered and delivered in a timely manner;
- Coordinate bookings for local conferences and training events for members of staff
- Coordinate reservations for booking of restaurants and lunch orders;
- Coordinating the inputting of general data in the company’s internal database, liaising with clients and management accordingly;
- Assist members of staff in booking meeting rooms and ensure all meeting rooms, including the boardroom, are always stocked with marketing material, stationery and always ready to host clients / guests;
- Assist the Managing Director, General Manager, Marketing and HR departments with clerical work which may be instructed to you from time to time;
- Handle communication, whether by post or by telephone, between suppliers and the company;
- Be the main responsible person for processing mail and registering mail;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes
- Experience in a previous administrative / front office role;
- Proficient and independent user of Microsoft Office Word and Outlook. Basic use of Excel is desired;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. The ability to speak other languages will be considered an asset;
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines;
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of constituent groups such as Senior Management, clients, and outside contacts. Impeccable personal presentation;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to think outside the box;
- Ability to write content in a creative manner.
- An attractive remuneration package and progression plan, commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- On-the-job training;
- Opportunities to attend industry events;
- Family culture;
- Regular team building and departmental events;
- Study leave;
- Working with a diverse and multinational workforce.
Vivian Corporation – KMP-86733