Vivendo Group is Malta’s leading furniture organisation. Through our individual Business Units and empowered teams both on the frontline and in the support functions, we exist to create projects that lead to happier, more comfortable people. By redefining the way we look at homes, workspaces, hospitality and wellness, Vivendo creates spaces that look good and feel great for everyone who spends any amount of time there.
We do this by nurturing a team of experts who, by a clever combination of experience and intuition, walk hand-in-hand with our clients to craft environments worth living in. With successful operations beyond our shores, the group is proud to offer its services to discerning clients in Malta and in Cyprus.
To meet the anticipated growth and to continue to improve our business, we are now looking for an HR Coordinator on part-time basis to strengthen our operations.
- Aiding and facilitating the human resource processes at all business locations.
- Supporting the recruitment / hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Managing of Jobsplus and Identity Malta applications (including renewals and new applications) and liaising accordingly with authority and candidates / employees.
- Performing orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires / terminations etc.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda.
- Coordinating training sessions and seminars.
- Supporting other functions, the Head of Business and HR team when required.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in HR.
- Reading for a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field and / or equivalent experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 and ideally Shireburn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Hands-on approach to work.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Vivendo Group – KMP-85092