Vivendo Group’s B2B division specializes in the end-to-end provision of technical services, finishing, and furnishing to the B2B industry; focusing in three main areas: Workspaces, Hospitality and Wellness. Our team aspires to create spaces that look and work beautifully, providing solutions for every environment.
Forming part of the Projects team, the selected candidate will be expected to understand and accurately perform installations of various types of commercial floorings products such as carpet, vinyl, wood and others. In addition, the Flooring and Furniture Installer will also install furniture (such as offices, bedrooms and other customised compositions). The selected candidate will be responsible for meeting installation deadlines, maintaining a safe, clean and organised work area and may be asked to shift to other projects and perform other duties as required.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 3+ years of flooring installation and / or carpentry experience
- Can read and follow plans, sketches and other specifications as required by the project
- Can work under minimum supervision
- Possesses excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Can perform physically demanding tasks
- Can work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Is able to communicate effectively in English
Vivendo Group – KMP-56037