Our story is about working collaboratively with the design community to make clients’ spaces, whether offices, hotels or fitness centres, great places to be. Do you want to tell this story? Are you a person who takes pride in their work and makes sure what you produce works well and looks great? Do you value working with a restless team?
- To create awareness of Vivendo Group within the business community in Malta and position the Group as partner of choice for architects, designers, corporate companies, hotels and gyms.
- To generate interest and prospects from the business community.
- To ensure marketing plans are designed and executed according to overall business strategy.
- Telling the Story: to have an active role on the team responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of our product and its feature set and benefits. Translate this story to communicate via different media channels;
- Digital Marketing: to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them. Explore and implement new digital tactics for the company and its subsidiaries;
- Content Management: to coordinate content management efforts ensuring flow of information relevant to each part of the business community;
- Public Relations: create content regularly to grow the company’s awareness and coordinate generation of creative content. Contact with media ensuring PR coverage for the B2B projects;
- Event Planning and Coordination:Lead event planning and project managing assisted by Retail Planner Executive, and agencies if applicable;
- Lead management and direct marketing: manage technical aspects of CRM used to generate, distribute, and report on leads;
- KPI: create and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact. Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimisation;
- Marketing Plan Execution: creating and implementing campaigns related to the annual business strategy. Creative briefs for artworks and coordination with in house designer and agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Strong competency in digital marketing.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Previous experience in event management would be considered an asset.
Vivendo Group – KMP-38419