VITAL4DATA, LTD. in Malta seeks a Developer to add to our growing global team!
Who we are
VITAL4DATA is a dynamic growth stage, Women-owned technology company located in Malta and the US. We are poised and ready for explosive growth and looking to grow our team in our newest location in Malta.
Founded in 2016 right outside of Atlanta, Georgia, the USA by a group of veteran background screening industry experts, VITAL4DATA® (or dba V4 or VITAL4®), VITAL4 provides data, screening and monitoring to companies all over the world to help mitigate risk.
Our screening and monitoring solutions are being used by the largest global background screening companies, fraud and risk tech platforms, FinTech’s, banking, insurance, transportation, and corporates, so they can minimize doing business with and employing ‘bad actors’.
We are looking for like-minded people to join our mission to stop financial crime, bribery and corruption one customer at a time. We have proven success by being the first in the world to deploy artificial intelligence and machine learning-driven screening technology and data solutions to the industry, which means you will be continuing our efforts in providing the best in breed technology available anywhere in the world for our client industries.
Who you are
You’re a passionate cloud application developer with years of real-world experience designing and developing customer-facing applications. You have broad experience designing and developing .NET applications, with an eye towards emerging standards and frameworks.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
What You’ll Have
- An amazing opportunity to be on the ground floor of a thriving FinTech software company, where your skills are honoured, and you have the ability to grow exponentially in your career and success
- A team of experienced and passionate developers ready to support your vision
- The latest cutting edge and best of breed technology to ensure you stay ahead, while applying what you learn to ensure VITAL4’s systems exceed what is present in the market
- A culture experience in a newer booming industry, where your opinion matters. We work hard and play harder, while maintaining work-life balance and developing working relationships that will support us all, throughout our careers. Employee satisfaction is a primary measurement of our overall success
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design / architectural
- 5 to 7 years of development experience using .NET
- Strong knowledge of .NET
- Familiarity with architecture styles / APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Creating, developing and maintaining SQL databases
- Ensuring database performance and stability
- Creating database tables, structures, schemas and dictionaries
- Ensuring data quality, integrity and security
- Preparing documentation for database applications
- Creating SQL queries that integrate with other applications
- Providing authorization or databases
- Creating scripts, functions, triggers and procedures that support application development
- Testing databases and performing bug fixes
- Fixing any issues related to performance
- Providing solutions for corrective measures
- Handling regular procedures like database backup, recovery and upgrade
- Providing memory management for systems
- Big Data
- Knowledge of data cleaning, wrangling, visualization and reporting, with an understanding of the best, most efficient use of associated tools and applications to complete these tasks
- Experience in MapReduce is a plus
- Deep knowledge of data mining, machine learning, natural language processing, or information
- Experience processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data, including integrating data from multiple sources.
- Experience with machine learning toolkits
- A willingness to explore new alternatives or options to solve data mining issues, and utilize a combination of industry best practices, data innovations and your experience to get the job done
- Experience in production support and troubleshooting
- BM SPSS
- FinTech / RegTech / ComplianceTech experience
- Web Scraping / ETL development
If this looks like a fit for your skills and career goals, we would love to talk with you. We will be interviewing and making a hiring decision quickly. Please send your resume and salary requirements Via the apply button below.
Vital 4Data Ltd – KMP-63436