Founded in 2004, VistaJet pioneered an innovative business model where customers pay only for the hours that they fly. Our vision is to make business aviation simple and deliver the ultimate flight experience around the globe.
Due to continued expansion, VistaJet seeks a highly motivated Senior Cost Controller to work at the Malta Office within the Vista Global Finance Business Partnering team.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the Group’s business with particular emphasis on the assigned areas of responsibility, financial reporting, timeframes, processes, and systems;
- Take ownership of the monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting tasks for the assigned entities or areas of responsibility, including but not limited to the completeness of accruals and prepayments, ensuring proper cost allocation and capitalization, review of financial data, and preparation of budgets;
- Analyze the numbers and challenge the data, seeking and offering explanations when necessary;
- Present to management explanations and analysis to support the costs and variances from budget on a regular basis, as well as other ad hoc analysis required from time to time;
- When required support Financial Accounting to provide external auditors with documentation, explanations, and analysis as necessary to assist with the smooth execution of annual audits or quarterly reviews;
- Analyze contracts and present feasibility analysis where required;
- Identify and document cost cutting opportunities, present all related information to management;
- Assist in documenting and updating of internal processes and procedures as necessary and contribute to the overall development and continuous improvement of such processes through feedback and active participation. Setting up of quality check points and controls as necessary;
- Understand the overall finance teams within the global group and assist team members in the wider interest of the team and its overall goals.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting;
- 5 years’ minimum experience in finance analyses and reporting preferably within an international organization;
- High level of presentation and communication skills;
- Advanced user in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint;
- Experience within the aviation sector or manufacturing industry is considered desirable but not required;
- Experience working with vast ERP systems such as SAP would be considered an asset.
VistaJet Limited – 2023-3293