VistaJet, the world’s leading Global business aviation company, provides exceptional and unparalleled standards of quality, style and service. Our employees are regarded as our greatest asset and therefore, together with all stakeholders, we continuously strive to provide an environment that attracts the very best talent and encourage high-quality performance.
Due to continued expansion, VistaJet seeks a highly motivated Quality Auditor to work at our Malta Head Office on an indefinite contract. The main purpose of this role is to perform an independent quality oversight of the VistaJet Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation CAMO and to perform audits of the part-145 suppliers in accordance with company and regulatory requirements.
As a Quality Auditor, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure compliance functions with auditing as a core competency in respect of our Part-M approval and Supplier oversight for several contacted maintenance providers;
- Conducting regular Internal Compliance audits to proactively identify non-conformities and opportunities for improvement in support of our sub-contracted part M CAMO activities
- Identify and record any concerns or findings, and the evidence necessary to substantiate such issues
- Recommend solutions where appropriate and support the closure of all findings
- Verify the implementation of solutions within the specified timescales.
- Perform quality audits as part of the ongoing compliance monitoring programme
- Provide support to the continuous development and improvement of the Management System
- Assist with the maintenance and development of manuals and procedures
You will report directly to our Compliance Manager and will be responsible for the independent quality oversight of flight operations and associated supporting functions in accordance with company and regulatory requirements.
Required, Skills and Experience
- Technical education and/or engineering degree;
- 2 years’ experience as CAMO or Part 145 auditor
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised and structured in approach to work
- Attentive to detail
- Excellent report writing skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office skills
- Fluency in English is a must
Vistajet Limited – KMP-49542