Our Treasury team is looking for a Payments Specialist in Malta to assist with the processing of all operational payments and related activities.
Founded in 2004, VistaJet pioneered an innovative business model where customers pay only for the hours that they fly. Our vision is to make business aviation simple and deliver the ultimate flight experience around the globe.
Today, we are the world’s only global aviation company, flying corporations, governments and private clients to 187 countries on our fleet of 70 silver and red business jets.
It has been five years since VistaJet established its operational headquarters in Malta. Today, 250 team members, from 31 different nationalities, work at our office at SkyParks Business Centre.Reporting directly to the Head of Treasury, you will join a Treasury team that is currently situated in both Malta and London.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Processing all of the operational payments; manual and automated, including preparation of payment proposal and cash requirements;
- Posting of bank statements, reconciling bank accounts and resolving intercompany issues;
- Assist with month end closing;
- Assist with auditor requests;
- Taking care of all intercompany transfers, cash allocation and transfers between accounts;
- Cash forecasting when required;
- Preparing weekly aged creditors reports and daily cash report;
- Approving master data changes relating to bank details.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Experience in a similar payments role;
- Detailed knowledge of BACS, SEPA, Faster Payments payment schemes and CASS
- Exposure to payments regulatory frameworks;
- Excellent problem solving skills and keen to implement automation and efficient processes;
- Impeccable attention detail;
- Excellent communication skills and keen team player in a diverse work environment.
Computer Software Requirements
- Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge in SAP-FI preferred;
- Knowledge of banking platforms preferred.
Vistajet Limited – KMP-44605