VistaJet is the first and only global aviation company, attracting unprecedented demand from customers thanks to the simplicity of its tailored business jet programs and its commitment to operating the world’s largest wholly-owned large-cabin private jet fleet, embracing the highest levels of service, safety, security, reliability and value.
This role supports the Payables Supervisor, ensuring that Accounts Payable activities are executed in line with the company’s methodologies.
This role will work as part of a shared services function with global counterparts and responsibilities. An ideal candidate will contribute to establishing and maintaining internal controls to ensure accurate, complete, efficient, and timely recording and reporting of financial transactions.
- Process and ensure invoices are coded and recorded to the correct general ledger accounts with the correct VAT treatment applied;
- Able to analyse and interpret complicated financial data;
- Prepare and review expense accruals and assist in the preparation of month-end and year-end journal entries;
- Vendor account maintenance;
- Perform reconciliations of vendor statements to the AP sub-ledger;
- Support intercompany reconciliations and entries;
- Prepare payment proposals; verify and send out remittance advice; perform payment postings and clearings;
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with the processing of invoices, purchase orders, vendor account balances, and payment proposals;
- Assist in the development, implementation and communication of analytics and accounts payable policies, procedures, and controls;
- Ensure vendor master data integrity and drive accuracy in all analytics and accounts payable reporting and KPIs;
- Assists with month-end close, special projects and ad hoc reporting as needed.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a high volume, automated accounts payable environment;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities across multiple departments and workstreams;
- Experience with SAP or related large ERP systems preferred;
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Excel and databases;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, attention to detail, interpersonal, conflict resolution, presentation, and customer service skills;
- Prior experience assisting with month-end close activities such as preparation of accrual schedules, reconciliations, and reviews of aged accounts payable schedules.
VistaJet Limited – KMP-75955