Our Accounting team is looking for a Junior Accountant in Malta to assist with the processing of all operational payments and related activities. This position is a six month fixed term / definite contract.
Founded in 2004, VistaJet pioneered an innovative business model where customers pay only for the hours that they fly. Our vision is to make business aviation simple and deliver the ultimate flight experience around the globe.
Today, we are the world’s only global aviation company, flying corporations, governments and private clients to 187 countries on our fleet of 70 silver and red business jets.
It has been five years since VistaJet established its operational headquarters in Malta. Today, 250 team members work at our office at SkyParks Business Centre.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts including accruals and prepayments;
- Preparing and reviewing monthly VAT Returns and VAT recapitulative statements;
- Perform month-end and year-end closing tasks of various entities within the Group;
- Intercompany reconciliations;
- Assist with audit queries and related matters;
- Liaising with other members of the finance team and assisting on specific assignments and projects;
- Other finance related duties as deem fit from time to time.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- A strong financial and accountancy background with at least 3 years’ experience in a finance position;
- Holds a Diploma in Accounting or is in the initial stages of obtaining certification in ACCA;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in business English;
- Flexible, can-do attitude and a dedicated, result-oriented and be a team player;
- Ability to work on own initiative and have excellent time-management skills;
- A team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment;
- Ability to prioritise and manage numerous tasks.
Vistajet Limited – KMP-55383