We are looking for an HR and Payroll Assistant in Malta to join our global HR team. As part of our Payroll and Administration team, which supports VistaJet’s employees around the world, you will gain exposure to international payrolls, HR practices and industry-leading HR technology.
Headquartered in Malta, VistaJet is the world’s first and only global aviation company, flying corporations, governments and private clients on our fleet of 70 business jets. In addition to Malta, you will be supporting employees in London, New York City, Fort Lauderdale, Hong Kong and Dubai.
Our Payroll and Administration team is an integral part of VistaJet’s global Human Resources team and the VistaJet employee experience. To succeed in the HR and Payroll Assistant role, you will already have HR administration experience, be very organized and produce work with an exact level of accuracy.
You will report to our Global Payroll and Administration Manager.
- Supporting in the processing of monthly salary payments;
- Independent handling of administrative tasks throughout the employee lifecycle;
- Managing all HR related documentation and maintain HR records and employee files;
- Entering and updating employee data on to the HR system and ensure accurate records are maintained;
- Be the first point of contact for employee queries on payroll and benefits;
- Absence management and updating relevant databases;
- Assisting overseas arrivals in Malta with work permit applications, opening bank accounts and ID card applications;
- Actively supporting other HR projects as requested from time to time.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- HR admin experience, including use of HR software (ideally SuccessFactors, but not essential);
- You’re adaptable and comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where you can expect high levels of change and opportunities to learn;
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills;
- Impeccable attention to detail, producing working with accuracy and the ability to retain knowledge;
- Discrete and treats all matters with absolute confidentiality and integrity;
- Advanced written and verbal English language skills;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
VistaJet Limited – KMP-59537