Founded in 2004, VistaJet pioneered an innovative business model where customers pay only for the hours that they fly. Our vision is to make business aviation simple and deliver the ultimate flight experience around the globe.
Today, we are the world’s only global aviation company, flying corporations, governments and private clients to 187 countries on our fleet of 70 silver and red business jets.
- Financial analysis: The Financial Analyst must gain a detailed understanding of all aspects of the business as well as the financial reporting systems. He / she should be able to identify the key performance indicators and balances, report key trends, drill down into the necessary level of detail and identify / explain key variances from budget and prior periods in a clear and concise manner;
- Financial Rreporting: The Financial Analyst will work with the Senior Financial Analyst on the monthly reporting requirements to management, including a monthly flash forecast which estimates monthly results and cash flows within three working days from month-end and monthly / quarterly board packs, setting out detailed analysis of results, cash flows and balance sheet with trend and budget variance analysis and explanations;
- Financial modelling: The Financial Analyst will be responsible for developing, maintaining and continuously improving financial models for the detailed analysis of financial results, balance sheet and cash flows for management and board reporting purposes as well as a budgeting model for use by the business in setting expectations, managing performance, controlling costs and reporting variances at a cost centre and GL code level;
- Budgeting: The Financial Analyst will work with the Senior Analyst and the Group Finance Director to establish and drive an annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecasting exercise across the business, developing the budgeting tools and models and ensuring that the results of the model are properly reported in SAP;
- Communicate: trends and KPIs with the accounting team on a regular basis which will guide the accounting team with the calculations required for month-end closing process.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Very proficient in excel and ideally has a good working knowledge of SAP;
- Must have experience in financial modelling and a thorough understanding of financial statements;
- Should possess or be in the late stages of obtaining a degree in accounting and have at least two years’ experience in a similar role;
- An energetic and focussed self-starter who is able to work on his/her own initiative, quickly understand the business at a detailed level and develop the tools for financial planning and analysis from scratch. The Financial Analyst needs to be inquisitive and constantly seek better ways of achieving the team’s goals;
- Comfortable in anticipating the needs and aims of VistaJet Limited’s management and able to communicate effectively and constructively with both finance and non-finance staff;
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast-paced environment.
VistaJet Limited – 2021-1746