VistaJet, the world’s leading global business aviation company, is committed to doing everything possible to ensure our passengers’ expectations are met or surpassed.
From scheduling a flight, every detail is covered, from a particular bottle of wine or catering from a preferred restaurant to a particular magazine or a chauffeur service to the airport.
Our Client Services team is the first point of contact within the business for all of our customers; dealing with all aspects of their travel experience as well as liaising with other departments to ensure excellent customer service.
We are looking for Executives to join the Client Services team, at our headquarters in Malta. Our Executives provide an exemplary service, ensuring that each flight is tailor-made to the clients’ needs.
- Handle flight bookings, striving for optimal service quality and efficiency, and a delighted client every time;
- Create customer confirmations, itineraries and all necessary flight documentation;
- Ensure that each flight is tailored to the clients’ needs, always aiming for the perfect ‘home away from home’ experience;
- Proactively communicate with clients on operational restrictions (e.g. weather restrictions, slot and permits) and seek and offer suitable alternative options;
- Book and follow up on ancillary services requested by the client, such as private dining and ground transportation;
- Maintain timely, factual and accurate communication with clients on all aspects of their flight to ensure that client expectations are always fully aligned with reality;
- Ensure rapid escalation to your teams’ Senior Manager / Manager and all relevant stakeholders on any issues that you are unable to resolve;
- Work with the Tactical team to resolve urgent issues on imminent flights;
- Adopt new processes and organisational improvements, and actively participate in identifying improvement opportunities;
- Proactively assist with the day to day needs of the department, supporting other teams as necessary to cope with the workload;
- Carry out any other daily tasks as may be assigned by the senior on duty.
As an Executive you will be organizing flights for heads of state, corporate leaders, entrepreneurs and private individuals flying to over 187 countries in the world. You will provide support directly to your clients by telephone and email.
The Client Services team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our Executives work a shift pattern of four consecutive 12 hour shifts, including both day and night shifts, followed by four consecutive days off.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- You have experience in a customer service role and the enthusiasm and determination to provide exceptional service to all customers;
- Your experience includes skillfully handling difficult and demanding situations, while ensuring that the customers’ experience is seamless;
- You’re proactive, service-driven, a keen team player and possess excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent English language skills, including advanced spelling and grammar that will enable you to communicate clearly with your customers;
- You’re able to maintain accuracy, a strong attention to detail and deliver punctually even when working under pressure.
VistaJet Limited – 2023-3298