VistaJet Travel team members make business travel arrangements for all VistaJet employees travelling around the globe while facing the most diverse travel challenges. We also serve a number of external corporate clients with their unique and very specific travel needs.
VistaJet, the world’s leading global business aviation company, is committed to doing everything possible to ensure our passengers’ expectations are met or surpassed.
Founded in 2004, VistaJet revolutionized business aviation by pioneering a new way to fly; giving customers access to a fleet of over 70 aircraft around the globe, while only paying for what they need. To date, VistaJet customers have flown to over 1,900 airports in 96% of the world’s countries, making us the first and only global aviation company.
As a Business Travel Consultant, you will liaise with all other VistaJet departments, in order to support and offer all our internal customers an enhanced experience with the best travel solutions.
Reporting to the Managing Director of VistaJet Travel, you will join a multilingual and dynamic team that provides support 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This role will follow a shift pattern of four consecutive 12-hour shifts, including night shifts, followed by four days off.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Finding optimal and creative solutions;
- Processing flight, hotel and rental car bookings;
- Processing all the related documentation;
- Tickets issuance and refunds.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Excellent written and spoken English skills are mandatory. Additional fluency in written and spoken German will be an advantage;
- Professional experience in the luxury travel industry or business aviation is preferred;
- You’re committed to providing excellent levels of customer service to all our customers – both internal and external;
- You’re able to think ‘out of the box’, have a ‘can do’ attitude to problem-solving and able to work under pressure and with great attention to detail;
- In-depth IATA knowledge including the use of a Central Reservation System:
- Umbrella software knowledge is a plus.
VistaJet Limited – 2021-1800