Our Maintenance team ensures the safety and efficiency of our worldwide fleet of 73 Bombardier Global and Challenger business jets, to make sure they are flying safely to over 187 countries worldwide.
Founded in 2004, VistaJet is the first and only global aviation company and operates the largest privately-owned Bombardier fleet. Our vision is to make business aviation simple and deliver the ultimate flight experience around the globe.
We are looking for an experienced Avionics and Systems Engineer to join our CAMO team in Malta.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will join a multicultural team in an exciting organisation where no two days are the same.
As someone who is passionate about the aviation industry, your responsibilities will include
- Monitoring and Assessing Service Bulletins and Modification or Airworthiness Directives issued by the manufacturer, EASA and applicable authorities;
- Implementation, management and monitoring of the SB and modification in technical records;
- Assessment of manufacture documentation (SB, SL, AOM, etc.) and follow up;
- Controlling and checking the aircraft configuration status within the CAMP system;
- Ensuring the continuous airworthiness of the fleet by reviewing the aircraft RTS;
- Implementing internal procedures to increase the reliability of the fleet;
- Checking of the aircraft phase in documentation;
- Creation and revision of internal procedures, instructions and technical information;
- Supporting other departments across the company for the day to day needs.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Engineering degree from aeronautical, mechanical, electrical, electronic, avionic or equivalent qualification;
- Experience with applicable regulations, maintenance methods and application of aviation safety standards in the aeronautical industry;
- High determination, service orientation and ability to work in a team;
- A high degree of flexibility and ability to work in under pressure and to deadlines;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Proficient in MS Office, knowledge of Access will be an asset.
It would be advantageous to also have
- Experience with Rockwell Collins Pro Line 21 / Fusion Avionics Suite, Rockwell Collins CES/Venue and Lufthansa Technik niceHD Cabin Systems;
- ATA spec 104 Level III training on minimum one type relevant to VistaJet;
- Fuel Tank Safety Training (Level II);
- Experience with Maintenance Management / MRO Software CAMP.
VistaJet Limited – KMP-62462