Who are Videoslots?
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years we now offer over 5,000 games from over 150 different game providers and we’re set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can’t do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
What will you do?
As UX/UI Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for the documentation, processing, optimization, and overall quality assurance of all user-facing online product. Most of your time will be spent ensuring that sites display as designed, run without bugs, and are regularly tested across all our target devices. You will be the expert on what the user sees.
- Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you will make part of the Product team.
- Working with our Product and Casino teams you understand our product structure and anticipate what user-facing areas need attention.
- Creating, finding, and implementing processes for manual testing to ensure that everything works and looks as specified.
- Creating and maintaining testing scenarios for our applications which will become the core of what you do.
- Supporting your team with documenting our applications in terms of quality assurance and making recommendations for areas that can be addressed.
- Manually testing our product will be a big part of what you do, becoming an expert on what the user sees and the person who catches user-facing issues that automated testing misses.
- Working with our Product team to replicate and report issues found on new releases.
- Testing and validating features and fixes from our development teams.
- Excellent understanding of the UX/UI principles and the ability to put yourself into our customer’s shoes.
- Keen interest in the product aspects of our business.
- Experience in software testing methodologies.
- Experience with issue / bug / defect tracking tools.
- Experience in written requirements, use cases, and writing bug reports.
- Experience in change management tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and fluency in English.
- Be detail-oriented, diligent, and have a structural mindset.
- Be a curious individual, who is keen to explore the darkest corners of our growing websites.
- Knowledge of iGaming will be considered a plus.
What do we offer?
- Relocation package.
- Private health insurance.
- Birthday leave.
- Additional marriage leave.
- Additional paternity leave.
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child.
- 1 volunteer day.
- Flexible start and finish times (except for teams who work shifts).
- Free transport home for late-night shifts.
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Wellness allowance.
- Professional development support.
- Department team building activities.
- Monthly get-togethers and activities.
- Wednesday and Friday breakfasts.
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee.
- Party tickets and free beach club access.
- Relocation package and assistance.
- Company loyalty trip.
Videoslots Ltd – KMP-60046