Who are Videoslots?
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years we now offer over 5,000 games from over 150 different game providers and we’re set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can’t do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
What will you be doing?
The Senior Sports Trader will work closely with the Head of Sport to support the overall strategy and objectives of the department. As a senior member of the trading team you will be a trusted point of contact for the team, acting as a guide and a mentor to the junior staff. You will also lead and support key projects, initiatives and engage with influence key internal and external stakeholders providing expert advice to supports the strategic agenda. As Senior Sports Trader, you will be primarily responsible for Trading and Risk Management in line with the company’s strategy. You shall assess potential areas of risk accordingly for correct action to be taken. You live and breathe sports. You currently work in a Sportsbook team and would like to help shape up the strategies of a company starting from scratch.
Your main areas of responsibility will include:
- Define, optimize and be responsible for the Sportsbook offer
- Analysis of failed / rejected bets
- Assist in setting up Margins and feeds
- Monitor trading quality
- Analysis of customer betting activity
- Working closely with third party suppliers and partners to deliver a targeted and relevant sportsbook product that is specific to the customer base
- Communicate internally and assisting other departments with their queries relating to the sportsbook operation
- Contribute in the Sportsbook development process to deliver the best product in the market
- To analyze competitors, market, make proposals about product development
- Contribute to developing tools and features to maximize the trading operation
- Reporting on weekly, monthly, and yearly, or as required, statistics and actions taken based on those statistics
- Help the Head of Sportsbook with setting up procedures and guidelines for risk management
- Assisting on fraud cases, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), integrity issues with matches, questionable player accounts and other tasks
Who are you?
- You have vast experience in analyzing betting patterns, monitoring betting limits and executing customer factoring
- A strong mathematical mind. Having a mathematical background will be considered an asset
- Experience in product management and development will be considered an asset
- A huge sports enthusiast
- A true expert in Sportsbook operations
- A creative and innovative mindset
- A customer-focused with a clear understanding of what Sportsbook players needs are
- A hardworking individual with strong attention to detail
- A self-driven, curious, open and hands-on
- Attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Good communication skill and effective stakeholder management skills
- You have a high level of spoken and written English
- You can work with minimal supervision
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment
- Possess computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Willingness to work in shifts as this position may require working during evening, weekend and national holiday hours
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Flexible start and finish times (except for teams who work shifts)
- Free transport home for late-night shifts
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Wednesday and Friday breakfasts
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Relocation package and assistance
- Company loyalty trip
Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice here prior to applying.
Videoslots Ltd – KMP-59625