Are you looking to work with living legends, in a superb environment, and get a mind-blowing package at the same time? then look no further!
We are Videoslots, the world’s biggest online casino!
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years we now offer over 5,300 games from over 160 different game providers and we’re set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can’t do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
The Junior Financial Accountant is mainly responsible for the assistance and support in the completion of the management accounts, reconciliations and the general maintenance of the accounting system. The Junior Financial Accountant is actively involved in the management of the accounts payable function while being in direct continuous contact with the business.
Basically, your main responsibilities will be
- Carry responsibility for the general accounting duties and transactions on a day to day basis
- Manage the accounts payable function including, reviewing accuracy, obtaining approvals, posting and paying of supplier invoices and transactions
- Daily or weekly tracking of the receivables for the various payment methods
- Assist in the preparation of the management accounts on a monthly basis in accordance with local rules and IFRSs
- Post bank receipts and payments
- Post supplier invoices and payments to suppliers
- Carry out reconciliations of payment service providers
- Assist in reporting to the regulatory authorities including MGA, Danish Gambling Authority, Swedish Gambling Authority and UKGC among others
- Play a part in other ad-hoc accounting tasks and projects, as required
- Assist with the statutory audit by external auditors
What do I need?
- Possess or working towards obtaining an accounting qualification
- Experience in a similar position within the finance department
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Possess a positive can-do attitude with great attention to detail
- Enjoy learning and have a genuine interest in iGaming and slot machine games
- Capable of being a team player
Ready for the best part? Here’s what we offer!
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch are provided via our brand-new penthouse kitchen
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Flexible start and finish times (except for teams who work shifts)
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Relocation package and assistance
- Company loyalty trip
Videoslots Ltd – KMP-62551