Who are Videoslots?
Videoslots is the brainchild of Alexander Stevendahl, an expert poker player and a star affiliate. Our site was born online in 2011 where a handful of entrepreneurs who had a knack for entertaining others helped build our second home into what it is today. Our unique product offering and experience we offer our customers is what enables our brand to shine.
What will you be doing?
As an IT Services Team Lead, you will be responsible for business continuity and success of the internal IT operations across our company, as well as ensure that IT solutions will support all functions to grow and perform their duties more efficiently, with customer satisfaction, following security standards and keeping critical services active in a 24/7 operation.
The ideal candidate should be a team player who can form positive relationships at all levels of the business. You should be resilient and approachable with the ability to work successfully in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone with a proactive mindset who’s willing to contribute to our growing team.
You will be:
- Leading all aspects of IT and IS strategy and operations, and maintenance needed to support the business
- Defining and maintaining routines for asset management, access management, IT operations, incident management, and business continuity
- Ensuring the risk assessment within the IT area is up to date and carry over constant monitoring
- Maintaining requirements of ISMS based on PCI DSS and ISO 27001
- Writing technical solution documentation and IT internal process and procedures
- Championing Information Security policies and best practices
- Liaising with other stakeholders with regards to internal IT audits and system control
- Being point of contact for 3rd party service and equipment providers
- Overseeing and manage the purchase, maintenance, upgrade and ad-hoc service requests for new and existing hardware and software used internally within the company
- Managing the monitoring of the IT infrastructure
- Proactively proposing and introduce measures to ensure optimal performance and business continuity and information security
- Coordinating and respond to any kind of incidents within the IT area
- Taking initiative, while aware of the accountability and leadership responsibility that comes with it
- Managing IT staff by training, coaching, motivating, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Reporting on the team relevant KPIs on a regular basis
- Balancing the work within the team, coordinate leaves and on call shifts
The above duties are a guideline and maybe altered and added to with additional, related, duties may be assigned by the manager in line with business exigencies and continuity.
Who are you?
- BSc in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar
- Any related professional certification such as Cisco or Microsoft will be considered an asset
- Background with proven experience as a Systems Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including Windows OS, Office 365 applications and Office 365 Security
- Proven knowledge with daily administration of Windows and Linux environments
- Proven knowledge with virtualisation technologies (VMWare)
- Strong knowledge in complex network architectures
- Experience setting up and managing internal infrastructures
- Outgoing personality with strong communication and interpersonal skill
- A genuine interest in supporting people and finding creative solutions
- Capable of resolving critical software and hardware issues in a time sensitive manner
- Experience with ISO 27001, PCI DSS and/or ITIL would be considered as an asset
What we offer:
Apart from our vibrant and sunny offices, and rock-star teams here is what we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits
Videoslots Ltd – KMP-51635