What will you be doing?
As a Full Stack Development Lead, you will be designing and building the core of our company for the years to come. Our ever-growing in-house platform needs more expertise to deliver to our customers a cutting edge experience with unique features in our sector. We love the LEMP stack, but we are not limited to that, as we are always looking into new tech to broad our stack. You will be mainly responsible for:
- Designing and implementing high-availability and scalable applications, surrounded by micro services and third-party APIs
- Working on backend alongside with PHP, MySQL, LXC containers, Redis, Cassandra, GraphQL, Elasticsearch or Hadoop
- Code frontend with the JS framework we love, Vue.js
- Implement new features as well as maintaining and improving the existing functionality as well as performance
- Together with other team members, draw out the big picture architectural vision of the product
- Be responsible for establishing a share team technical vision which is aligned with the product roadmap
- Cooperating with the multiple teams and close the gap between stakeholders and developers, with ability to look at a problem and come up with practical solutions
- Guide our passionate developers through coaching and mentoring and finding new opportunities to learn through the continuous delivery of value
- Leading design discussions, retrospectives and empowering teams to find solutions to complex engineering challenges
- Taking initiative, while aware of the accountability and leadership responsibility that comes with it
- You will confront outstanding challenges even when it comes to supporting legacy systems
- Reporting on the team’s productivity and constantly grow and improve yourself and the team
- Conduct design and code reviews within team to ensure that code meets our quality standards
- Leading by example and ensure that all the department policies, processes and rules are followed
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent, plus a minimum of 4 – 5 years’ experience in a software development position
- You have leading experience which is a plus
- Current colleagues would describe you as someone who has a strong background in architecting and developing complex systems
- You have experience in fostering a culture of modern engineering practices and understand that a micro-service architecture is not all roses
- Holds the ability to work independently and be team-oriented
- Have excellent time management and prioritisation skills driven, proactive and enthusiastic with excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
Apart from our vibrant and sunny offices, and rock-star teams here is what we offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- An annual fitness allowance.
- Flexible hours.
- Daily fresh fruit and breakfast Wednesdays.
- Health insurance.
- Quarterly company and team events.
- VIP tickets to many events and festivals showcasing world class DJ’s.
- Local football tickets.
- Transport for shift workers.
- Annual company trip abroad.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Education allowance.
- Discount cards.
Videoslots Ltd – KMP-38216