Who are Videoslots?
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years we now offer over 5,000 games from over 150 different game providers and we’re set to keep on growing. Naturally, we can’t do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
What will you be doing?
As Documentation Specialist, you will be responsible for outlining a long-term documentation strategy of our products, creating and organizing documents and reports while working with the team to ensure the consistency of documentation practices, among other duties.
- Writing and maintaining internal online documentation of our products on our internal website
- Write, edit, revise, and compare documents according to guidelines
- Organizing a documentation system
- Improving the existing documentation guidelines
- Adhering to regulatory requirements
- Assisting with the creation and compiling of reports
- Proofread, merge and format documents whenever required
- Working with colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation practice
- Controlling access permissions to documents and pages as required
- Ensure complete secrecy in managing confidential documents
- Supervise completion of projects within the given time and resources
- Identifying and resolving problems in collaboration with the management
Who are you?
- At least 2 years in a similar or administrative role
- Excellent written and verbal communication and fluency in English
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Multitasking ability and attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Interest in iGaming (especially in products) will be considered a plus
What do we offer?
- Private health insurance
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Flexible start and finish times (except for teams who work shifts)
- Free transport home for late-night shifts
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Wednesday and Friday breakfasts
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Relocation package and assistance
- Company loyalty trip
Videoslots Ltd – KMP-59262