Who are Videoslots?
Videoslots is the brainchild of Alexander Stevendahl, an expert poker player and a star affiliate. Our site was born online in 2011 where a handful of entrepreneurs who had a knack for entertaining others helped build our second home into what it is today. Our unique product offering and experience we offer our customers is what enables our brand to shine.
What will you be doing?
- Uploading news, promotions, game reviews to the website.
- Ensure the smooth running of the department including matters related to leave, sick leave and department structure. Conduct pre-planned 1:1’s with the copywriters and report the progress to the H.O.D.
- Making sure that all content is uploaded in the correct manner by the senior copywriters, all links are working correctly.
- Checking and advising about the SEO processes on the review pages.
- Monitoring the task schedule of each copywriter.
- Analysing all the reports from the copywriters, making sure all tasks are completed and corresponding to the findings in the reports. This process should also include offering assistance to improve work flows.
- Monitoring and testing of the website to ensure it is working flawlessly, at-all-times. Making sure all banners, footers and game/payment provider logos are always up to date.
- Vetting the new languages together with the H.O.D in preparation of entering a new market so that the site can go live.
- Monitor the onsite strings making sure they are translated, as well as conducting research about what the strings are used for.
- Liaise with team members to offer timely, honest, and constructive feedback about their work and other issues that might arise.
- Conduct market research and collaborate with the CRM team to create effective content to engage and educate target audiences
- Develop content and new strategies to aid in building consumers’ confidence and our brand’s reputation.
- Drive the cultivation and elevation of the Videoslots brand voice and style.
Who are you?
- You possess a strong command of grammar and spelling and can adapt your writing style to follow the tone of voice established by the brand.
- You are strong in content planning, strategy development, and management abilities.
- You are flexible and adaptive to changing priorities, with the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- You have excellent organisational and time management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- You are fluent in the use of Microsoft Excel and experienced in drafting of reports.
What we offer:
Apart from our vibrant and sunny offices, and rock-star teams here is what we offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- An annual fitness allowance.
- Flexible hours.
- Daily fresh fruit and breakfast Wednesdays.
- Health insurance.
- Quarterly company and team events.
- VIP tickets to many events and festivals showcasing world class DJ’s.
- Local football tickets.
- Transport for shift workers.
- Annual company trip abroad.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Education allowance.
- Discount cards.
Videoslots Ltd – KMP-38214