Who are Videoslots?
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years we now offer over 8,000 games from over 180 different game providers and we’re set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can’t do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
What will you be doing?
As Accountant, you will be responsible for the assistance and support in the completion of the management accounts, reconciliations, and the general maintenance of the accounting system. The role requires the individual to liaise with multiple departments to cater to internal and external professional financial requirements.
- Contribute towards the workings for preparation of monthly management accounts
- Post supplier invoices and payments to suppliers, where necessary
- Review postings of others, where necessary
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of payment service providers (PSPs)
- Assist the accounts payable function in reviewing the accuracy of invoicing and making sure obligations towards third-party suppliers are met in a timely manner
- Assist in reporting to the regulatory authorities including MGA, Danish Gambling Authority, Swedish Gambling Authority, and UKGC among others
- Carry out ad hoc investigations, reconciliations, and analyses on behalf of the Head of Finance and other department heads as deemed necessary
- Assist with the statutory audit by external auditors
- Play a part in other ad-hoc accounting tasks and projects, as required
Who are you?
- Working towards obtaining an accounting qualification
- Ideally, previous experience within the iGaming industry and / or possess a genuine interest in iGaming and online slot machine games
- Previous experience in a big 4 audit firm is considered an asset
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Possess a positive can-do attitude with great attention to detail
- Capable of being a team player
- Ability to work under pressure and keep deadlines
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch provided via our brand-new penthouse kitchen
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Flexible start and finish times
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Party tickets and free beach club access
Videoslots Ltd – KMP-78762