An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Executive to join Vesta Global Limited, a company which invests in various projects which currently includes a large entertainment establishment in Valletta.
- Updating and maintaining accounting journals and ledgers
- Posting of accounts receivable and payable transactions
- Issuing payments to suppliers
- Actively monitoring any purchases in relation to raw materials
- Monitoring stock inventory
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, statements and records
- Chasing debtors
- Compiling data and preparing a variety of reports
- Maintaining time sheets and inputting of any sick and leave allocations.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in accounting, ideally with exposure to the food and beverage sector.
- An Advanced level standard of education in Accounting.
- Advanced proficiency with Shireburn accounting software is ideal.
- Fluency in English and Maltese is a must for this role.
- Ability to be organised and methodical in all work performed.
- Ability to work within a team, with a positive team attitude and team building skills.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with other departments.
Vesta Global Holdings – KMP-46388