What you will be doing?
As a full-time Support Engineer, your objective will be to provide first contact resolution of helpdesk calls that relate to desktop and system support and assist customers remotely with the ability to triage and remedy issues on a first call resolution. This role includes coordination with tier 2 field operations team and management personnel.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Conducts initial assessment, triage, research and resolution for support incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and / or infrastructure components.
- Troubleshoot basic LAN switching technologies, infrastructure services and infrastructure maintenance.
- Manage and administer user identity and cloud applications focused on Office 365 and Active Directory.
- Support Microsoft server and cloud-based solutions.
- Execute against established Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Demonstrate sound customer service and telephone etiquette in responding to customer calls or inquiries.
- Attend vendor trainings and take certification exams which will be provided for free.
- Candidates should have a mix of technical and customer service skills and be passionate about technology and helping people.
- Candidates must also have logical problem solving and communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task (take calls, send emails, perform remote sessions with clients, etc.).
- 1+ years of experience working in a Windows / Mac environment.
- 1+ years of experience working with Microsoft server and cloud (Azure and Office 365) technologies.
Veracloud – KMP-66610