VBL Group is looking for a full-time experienced Controller / Financial Analyst to monitor and control the basic financial operations of the group.
Key duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of regular and ad-hoc controlling reports, company and business line analysis, summarizing information and trends.
- Project financial administration, invoice allocation and administration, budget control and risk management.
- Monitoring of financial status by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques.
- Conducting internal audits and providing information to external auditors.
- Preparing and updating budgets.
- Assisting accountants and auditors with company information.
- Keeping updated accounting policies, procedures, and related.
- Relevant experience.
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s / university degree in finance (ideally in accounting or business administration), or equivalent business experience and at least 3-5 years of similar experience with a major company or division of a large local or multinational corporation.
- Strong computer literacy, advanced MS Excel (and any other MS SW) proficiency.
- Experience with Sage, Xero, is a great advantage.
- Strong understanding of Accounting, Audit and Corporate Finance principles, advanced financial skills, advanced analytical information.
- Experience in developing business plans and budgets.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to work independently and with a great level of accuracy.
- Fluent in the English language.
- An opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company.
- To work in a professional environment with an international team, with a good working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary and opportunity for professional career development.
The Controller / Financial Analyst reports to the Chief Financial Officer of the VBL Group.
All applicants must be residents in Malta, in case of foreigners, have a valid work permit / residence card, be available for an interview locally.
VBL Group – KMP-61249